Trivia: Jaipur, with its glorious regal past, is also known as the Pink City. It received this epithet in 1876, when Sawai Ram Singh I painted Jaipur pink- the colour of hospitality to welcome the erstwhile Prince of Wales, later Edward VII. The city still largely remains painted in pink, lending Jaipur the distinctive appearance.
Tour Summary: Planned by Vidyadhar Bhattacharya, Jaipur is the first planned city in India. One of the most popular destinations in the country, Jaipur was established according to the diktats of Vastu Shastra in 1727 when Jai Singh II, the King of Amber shifted his capital from Amber to Jaipur. Jaipur is a perfect symbol of how yesteryears’ art, architecture and heritage can live in synergy with a bustling modern civilization.
Jaipur Tour by Helicopter Package Cost
RS. 4,00,000/- For 4 to 5 PAX
- Traditional welcome with garland on arrival
- Coordinator to assist the guest at arrivals throughout the tour
- Transfers from Delhi accommodation to Palam Airport Delhi- from Airport to accommodation in a luxury sedan
- Visiting passes for all monuments
- Multilingual guide throughout the tour
- Transport for local sightseeing in Jaipur
- Lunch as per choice of the guest
- Traditional Souvenir of Jaipur City
- Elephant Ride at the Amber Fort
- A welcome gift at Departure
- In-flight refreshment (excluding alcoholic beverages)
- All landing & parking charges at helipad / airport
- Ground handling charges in Delhi
- Travel insurance
- All taxes included.
Best Time to Visit
November through February
The best months to travel in Jaipur are November through March, although it tends to be a tad more crowded in December and January due to peak travel & holiday season. November till February experience the most amount of travel in Rajasthan; where the weather is pleasant at this time.
March through July is a period of intensely rising heat with temperatures soaring above 45 degree Celsius. This heat is briefly punctuated by the advent of monsoon around August-September. Sunscreens, wide-brimmed hats, sunglasses and loose linens/comfortable shoes will be your best friends if you’re traveling to Jaipur during summer months. And never forget to carry a bottle of water when stepping outdoors.
A long scarf is a handy thing to have while traveling in India, to cover yourself up whether it’s hot or cold, or even as a gesture of modesty.
- 40% of the amount to be paid for booking confirmation and balance 20 days before departure
- In case of foreign nationals traveling, a minimum of 01 months advance confirmation and the copy of documents like passport & visa are required.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All flights shall depend upon weather/wind/fog/visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change/divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions.
- Flight confirmation is subject to availability. Booking can only be confirmed after the receipt of 100% advance payment.
- Passengers are allowed 5 kg in baggage and per person weight is assumed to be 75kg
- In case the group of clients is more than 04 adults, additional charter can be arranged. A 5th person may be accommodated subjected to conditions.
In case of cancellation of booking, the following charges will be applicable:
- 25% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft till 07 days of the scheduled departure.
- 50% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 04 days of the scheduled departure.
- 100 % of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 02 days of the scheduled departure.
Delhi - Jaipur - Delhi