Date – 26th July- 10th September 2019
Machail Mata is a Goddess Durga shrine popularly known as Machail Mata being located in the village Machail. Has a landscape of unblemished beauty with hills, glaciers and tributaries of the Chenab River (Chadrabhaga). Paddar valley, its world-famous sapphire mines, and is a cool place for hiking, cannoning and holy hot springs. The area is home to bhot community and the Thakur community who are serpent worshipers, and was merged with Kishtwar tehsil, by Maharaja Ranbir Singh. Thousands of people visit Machail Mata Temple every year mainly from Jammu region. The pilgrimage happens in the month of August only every year. The idols and pindi form of Chandika are famous for shaking their jewellery of their own without any wind force or any shock and also flickering their closed eyes. There are a lot of supernatural happenings that the pilgrims experience.
INR 6,500/- (all charges included) per person
Each helicopter has seats for 5-6 people. You may book the tickets in advance through us by sending the following details:
a) Name of the Persons.
c) Identity Proof Scan Copy (Aadhar Card, Voter-ID, Driving License, Passport etc.)
d) Date of Travel
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Same day Passengers reporting will be in the morning time from 05:30 hrs to 13:00 hrs. as informed & for night halt passenger’s reporting will be after 15:30 hrs only & there slots will be informed at Gulabgarh Office
- The time given to the passenger’s would be the reporting time only & it should not be considered as flight timings.
- Passengers are requested to contact Gulabgarh office a day prior to their journey.
- Same day passenger’s would be given preference other then over night halt & one way passenger’s
- The minimum waiting period of passenger’s would be 1 hour but it may exceed to 3 – 4 hours as per the ground situation such as weather condition, time of refueling , the helicopter or non availability of
passengers at either side.
- If the flight is cancelled due to any reason such as bad weather, helicopter unserviceability etc…
- The full refund of the ticket would be accorded.
- No ticket would be carry forward to next day
- No accommodation, meal or cost of transport would be paid or reimbursed or compensated.
- Passengers have to make their own necessary arrangements
- All out endeavors would be made to accommodate passenger in their own groups, however it may not be possible all times because of weight adjustment in the flight. The group may be divided in subsequent flights
- The passenger having more weight than 85 kg would be charged extra @ Rs.150 /- per Kg & Pax more than 120 kg will have to take double ticket.
- Handicapped & old (above 70 yrs) would be given preference.
- Passenger may carry only 1 small bag of not more than 2kgs off weight in flight.
- Excess volume baggage would not be allowed in helicopter flight.
- This Travel document issued by the company shall be subject to their rules of cancellation as follows:
- Flight Cancelled by Helicopter full fare shall be refunded.
- Before 12 hours of flight time shall be treated as “NO SHOW” – No refund shall be allowed