Kedarnath temple is one of the most sacred pilgrimage sites in Hinduism. Built by the Pandavas in the 8th century CE, Hindus endure extreme hardships to pray at Kedarnath at least once in their lifetimes. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, Kedarnath is named after King Kedar who ruled in the Satya Yuga. Legend has it that it was at Kedarnath where Lord Shiva absolved Pandavas from the sin of killing their own cousins Kauravas in the battle of Kurukshetra war. According to the Puranas, the Pandava brothers had to perform stringent penance in Kedarnath to please Lord Shiva. The original temple was built by Pandavas and the current structure was built by Adi Shankaracharya.
INR 4,75,000/- For 05 PAX
Guidelines For Passengers
- There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage will not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Kedarnath temples is located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advised to carry regular medical kit.
- At all these locations it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woollen clothes with them.
- Co-ordinator at dehradun airport will brief the clients and conduct them to the helicopter
- VIP Dharshan on priority is included in the package to minimise the waiting time for the client. A guide from the company shall lead them through the process and escort them to the temple and until their return to the helipad
- Priority of departure will be given to the client at the helipad to minimise waiting time
- Service tax @ 18%
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The charter can carry a maximum of 4-5 passengers
- All charters are subject to minimum 4-5 people travelling together
- VIP Darshan at temple
- Any special Puja charges will have to be paid directly by passengers
- Any additional night stay will not be permitted
- The booking must be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the Package Price
- Full Package amount has to be deposited 15 days prior to journey date
- All flights shall depend upon weather/wind/fog/visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change/divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions. In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit to the Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilised sector/s
- Passengers are allowed 5 kg baggage/pax
- Maximum Permissible Weight is 350Kg.
In case of cancellation of booking, the following charges will be applicable:
- Up to 7 days before journey – 20% of total amount
- Up to 72 hours before journey – 50 % of total amount
- Under 48 hours before journey – 75% of total amount
- Under 24 hours before journey – no refund
Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will only be permitted if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested within 7 days to the journey, the booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
Dehradun - Kedarnath - Dehradun