One of the premier destinations in the Garhwal Himalayas, Sri Hemkund Sahib is perched at a height of over 15,000 feet above sea level. Sri Hemkund Sahib has emerged as a popular centre of Sikh Pilgrimage visited every summer by thousands of devotees from all across the globe despite the harsh weather and treacherous terrain. Sri Hemkunt Sahib is supposedly the site which housed the seven snow peaks where Guru Gobind Singh Ji had once meditated in his previous birth.
INR 3,40,000/- FOR 04-05 Pax
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The charter can carry a maximum of 4-5 passengers
- All charters are subject to minimum 4 people travelling together.
- Any special puja charges will have to be paid directly by passengers
- Any additional night stay will not be permitted
- The booking must be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the Package Price
- Full Package amount has to be deposited 15 days prior to journey date
- In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilised sector/s
- Passengers are allowed 5 kg baggage/pax
- Maximum Permissible Weight is 325Kg.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges:
- Up to 7 days before journey —- 20% of total amount
- Up to 72hours before journey —- 50 % of total amount
- Under 48 hours before journey —- 75% of total amount
- Under 24 hours before journey —- no refund
Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will only be permitted if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested within 7 days to the journey, the booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
Dehradun- Ghangharia- Hemkund Sahib –Ghangharia- Dehradun