An enthralling tour welcomes you to a full-fledged glimpse of India’s Majestic cultural heritage with a fusion of Mughal Impressions and Historical treasures.
Embark into your subcontinent tour of imperial and enriching cultural experience could not get any better than a Golden Triangle Holiday in India and best experience in a Helicopter with us in the Three major cities- Delhi, India’s historic capital; Jaipur, the colourful Rajasthani city of, with its palaces and forts; and Agra, bestowed with one of the most beautiful Monument in the world, the Taj Mahal.
Treat on a cultural odyssey of India with our finely crafted Golden Triangle Tour at your comfort on a Private Helicopter.
- Polyglot guide for the guest throughout the tour
- Visiting passes for all the monuments.
- Return Transfers from Delhi Airport to accommodation by a/c luxury car.
- Co-ordinator of Haveus Fly to assist the guest at all the arrivals, departures and throughout the tour.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort in Jaipur.
- Traditional welcome with garland on arrival.
- Transportation for local sightseeing in Agra, Delhi & Jaipur.
- All meals as per choice of the guest.
- All taxes
- On-Sight Photography/ Video film
- Traditional Souvenir of Agra, Jaipur & Delhi.
- Luxury hotel accommodation
- Travel insurance.
- Special gift from Haveus Fly at departure.
- In-flight refreshment excluding alcoholic beverage.
- All landing & parking charges at helipad / airport.
- Ground handling charges in Delhi, Jaipur and Agra.
- 40 % of the amount to be paid for booking confirmation and balance 20 days before departure
- In case of foreign nationals, a minimum of 01 months advance confirmation and the copy
of documents like passport, visa and ID card is required.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Mentioned flight shall depend upon weather / wind/ fog / visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change / divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions.
- Confirmation of the flight is subject to availability and booking can be confirmed after the receipt of 100% advance payment only.
- Passengers are allowed 5 kg baggage’s and per person weight assumed to be 75kg.
- 25% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled any time after blocking of the aircraft till 48 hours of the scheduled departure.
- 50% of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 48 hrs of the scheduled departure
- 100 % of the total estimated charter cost will be levied if the flight is cancelled within 24 hrs of the scheduled departure
Heli-ride to Agra and overnight stay in Jaipur
Indulge into luxury transfer in your private sedan from your Residence/ Hotel to Delhi Airport to board your Heli-ride to Agra, perched at the bank of Yamuna River is famous for Taj Mahal.
Feast your eyes with the Aerial view of Taj Mahal and enjoy the city tour and the vibrant bazaars followed by scrumptious lunch in one of the finest hotel in India.
Later by evening board your Helicopter for an Air transfers to Jaipur. Land in the hotel and treat yourself in Authentic Traditional style in Jaipur. Relax and enjoy the cultural programs in the Hotel while sipping your wine.
Overnight in Jaipur. Spend a Night in your Luxury Tent in India's finest Hotel.
Witness incredible Art and Architecture of Royalty
The capital city and home to lavish palaces, towering forts and alluring streets welcomes you. An elephant ride takes you to Amber Fort, known for its artistic Hindu style element dated back to 16th century.
A joy ride of 15 mins over Nahargarh Fort, Jal Mahal, Amber Palace, Jaigarh Fort, the scenic Hatigaon /Elephant village and Natata village with its famous Dungari. Thereafter visit Hawa Mahal, known as Palace of winds, a high screen wall built of Red and Pink Sandstone. Conducted tour with our professional guide of Jaipur city, shopping arcade of antique souvenir and visit to the world's largest stone sundial, and a UNESCO World Heritage site.
End your trip by walking through the colourful streets and stopover to a traditional Gem Bazaar.
Now, it's time to board back our Helicopter for departure to Delhi. Upon arrival, your private transfers will take you to the hotel. Overnight in Delhi.
Relax for the evening and we meet the next morning for Delhi Calling!!
The Bustling Capital City of India welcomes you
After a leisurely breakfast we take our city tour to Delhi. Enriched with history and culture, the impressive avenues and imperial buildings of New Delhi has some of the un-miss-able landmark.
The influence of religious diversity can be seen in the city along with the cultural impact of the Mughal, the ancient Indian and the British Period.
Various monuments lie scattered across the region, revealing the numerous empires that have invaded Delhi and made it their home.
The vibrant streets of Old Delhi are the focus of the afternoon's activities. Visit the largest mosque in India known as the Jama Masjid and Red Fort followed by beautiful gardens and colourful bazaars each focused on selling specialized articles.
As the city expands, the vast area beyond the colonial city, here among the modern developments is where you'll find some of Delhi's most ancient and fascinating attractions.
Lotus Temple, built in the shape of a lotus flower and is the last of seven Major Bahai's temples built around the world , Humayun's Tomb, its genesis, and Safdarjang's Tomb, most notably the Qutb Minar and the rambling ruins of Tughluqabad fort.
If you wish, by evening hop into any of the cafes/ pubs in Gurgram for a relaxing nightlife.
Overnight in Delhi in one of the Country's Luxury Hotel.
Next morning our Tour Coordinator will drop you off to the Airport.
Here we depart our ways with heart filled with memories of the lovely days you had in witnessing our country, India.