Do Dham (Badrinath & Kedarnath)
Kedarnath is a 8th Century CE shrine of Lord Shiva is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas & part of the Panch Kedar. Legend has it that it was at Kedarnath where Lord Shiva absolved Pandavas from the sin of killing their own cousins Kauravas in the battle of Kurukshetra war.
Badrinath is the Holiest of all four dhams, Badrinath houses the Temple of Lord Vishnu, also known as Badri Vishal. Nestled along the river Alaknanda, the Badrinath temple is a Lord Vishnu shrine located in the Chamoli district of Utarakhand.
Do Dham Yatra By Helicopter
Visit Do Dham (Badrinath & Kedarnath) Yatra by helicopter at lowest price with VIP Darshan in same day from Dehradun. Book your tour package Contact Us
Rs. 4,50,000/– For 05 Pax
Rs. 90,000*/– Per Person
- Helicopter travel
- VIP Darshan at Kedarnath Temple & Badrinath Templs
- Service tax @ 18%
Guidelines For Passengers
- There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage will not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Both temples are located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advised to carry regular medical kit.
- At all these locations it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woollen clothes with them.
Terms And Conditions
- The charter can carry a maximum of 4-5 passengers
- All charters are subject to minimum 4 people travelling together
- Transportation By Car/Jeep at Harsil and Badrinath
- VIP Darshan at all temples
- Any special Puja charges will have to be paid directly by passengers
- Any additional night stay will not be permitted
- The booking must be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the Package Price
- Full Package amount has to be deposited 15 days prior to journey date
- All flights shall depend upon weather/wind/fog/visibility conditions and flight schedules are subject to change/divert due to weather conditions, flight safety and operational restrictions In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilised sector/s
- Passengers are allowed 5 kg baggage/pax
- Maximum Permissible Weight is 325Kg.
Cancellation & Rescheduling Policy
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges
- In case of cancellation of booking, the following charges will be applicable:
- Up to 7 days before journey – 20% of total amount
- Up to 72hours before journey – 50 % of total amount
- Under 48 hours before journey – 75% of total amount
- Under 24 hours before journey – no refund
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will only be permitted if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested within 7 days to the journey, the booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
Dehradun - Guptakashi - Kedarnath - Guptakashi - Badrinath - Dehradun